Time to Register for NERC’s Spring Workshop!
It’s time to make your plans and register for NERC’s Spring Workshop—Markets or Bust. The Workshop will be held on April 3rd at the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel in the Baltimore area, Maryland.
Key topics to be presented at the Workshop are:
- Saving curbside recycling programs
- History of recycling market development
- Market development tools
- Key market issues for paper, plastics, glass, and organics
- Market development mock scenarios
The Workshop is intended for emerging and veteran professionals who are interested in understanding current recycling market issues and effective recycling market development techniques.
How to Beat Residential Recycling Contamination – Learn from the Experts - Webinar Recording Available
The Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) & the Northeast Waste Management Official’s Association (NEWMOA) recently hosted an extremely successful webinar about how to avoid residential recycling contamination. The speakers were:
- Dylan de Thomas, Vice President of Industry Collaboration, The Recycling Partnership
- Jason Hale, Vice President of Communications,
- Brooke Nash, Branch Chief for Municipal Waste Reduction, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Chris Coady, Technical Assistance Team, The Recycling Partnership
More than 400 individuals from around the nation and Canada participated in the webinar. The PowerPoint presentation and a recording of the webinar are both available.
Learn about NERC's fall conference and spring workshop, as well as presentations from past events.
New blogs are posted weekly on substantive topics related to materials management. Visit the blog to see what's new
The NERC website offers a wealth of information, resources, and tools to support materials management; in the region and nationally.
Support NERC and be recognized for your commitment to the advancement of an environmentally sustainable economy.