- Overview of Lithium Ion Batteries, their Uses, & Recycling - May 18, 1 pm eastern - Register here
- Life Cycle Assessments & Decision-Making, May 20, 2 eastern - Register here
- Reducing the Risk of Fires Associated with Lithium Batteries - May 25, 1 pm eastern - Register here
- Environmental Benefits Calculators - How they work & how they can help - June 8, 2 pm eastern - Register here
- The Spectrum of Approaches to U.S. Packaging EPR: From Reimbursement to Full Responsibility - June 17, 2 pm eastern - Register here
CEU credit available from NJ Rutgers, NH DES, and PROP
Member Spotlight — Revolution
New NERC Advisory Member Revolution has a mission. “We believe in manufacturing products with the highest amount of post-consumer recycled resin possible through our innovative Closed-Loop System that diverts millions of pounds of plastic waste from landfills each year,” the company states. As a measure of its success, Revolution continues, “We recover, clean and process more than 150 million pounds of material each year and, since our founding, we have diverted 1.5 billion pounds of waste material from landfills.” Read more . . .
Learn about NERC's fall conference and spring workshop, as well as presentations from past events.
New blogs are posted weekly on substantive topics related to materials management. Visit the blog to see what's new
The NERC website offers a wealth of information, resources, and tools to support materials management; in the region and nationally.
Support NERC and be recognized for your commitment to the advancement of an environmentally sustainable economy.