NERC Holds First Call for Glass Model Legislation
NERC was accompanied by more than 50 stakeholders to discuss Glass Model Legislation, on April 8. The Work Group co-chairs are Chris Nelson, Supervising Environmental Analyst of the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection; and Stephen Burm, Director of State Government Affairs at Anheuser-Busch with technical assistance from Ed Ferguson, Director of Sustainability at Anheuser-Busch. More Information
- Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse (TPCH) Update to Model Legislation, April 28 (date change), noon eastern - Register here
- Overview of Lithium Ion Batteries, their Uses, & Recycling - May 18, 1 pm eastern - Register here
- Reducing the Risk of Fires Associated with Lithium Batteries - May 25, 1 pm eastern - Register here
- Environmental Benefits Calculators - How they work & how they can help - June 8, 2 pm eastern - Register here
CEU credit available from NJ Rutgers, NH DES, and PROP
Plastic Film Recycling & End-Markets Webinar Recording, Presentations, & Handouts
- Tonya Randell, Stina, Film Plastic & Recycling Presentation
- Sandi Childs, ACC, Film Recycling Presentation
- Shari Jackson, WRAP, Presentation
- Eadaoin Quinn, EFS Plastics, Film End Markets Presentation
- Cherish Miller, Revolution, Plastic Film Recycling and End Markets Presentation
- Plastic Film Recycling and End Markets Resource List
- Film Recycling APR Handout
- Presenter Contact Information - Film Recycling Webinar
Member Spotlight — The Coca-Cola Company
One of the most recognized brands in the world, new NERC Advisory Member The Coca-Cola Company provides more than 200 brands worldwide – from Coca-Cola to smartwater – while employing more than 700,000 people in the company and its associated bottling plants. Read more . . .
Learn about NERC's fall conference and spring workshop, as well as presentations from past events.
New blogs are posted weekly on substantive topics related to materials management. Visit the blog to see what's new
The NERC website offers a wealth of information, resources, and tools to support materials management; in the region and nationally.
Support NERC and be recognized for your commitment to the advancement of an environmentally sustainable economy.