NERC’s Consulting Services
The Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) is a nationally recognized leader in sustainable materials management for the public and private sectors. It boasts a 30+ years of innovative and effective research, program design and implementation, public education, and public-private dialogue. NERC’s outstanding staff are expert in a wide range of topics, including source reduction, reuse, recycling, composting and organics management, and green procurement.
- Providing Technical Assistance - customized hands-on, directed assistance to affect long-term change.
- Providing Trainings, Workshops, & Webinars - developing and delivering innovative and effective trainings, workshops, and webinars.
- Developing Educational Materials - guidance documents, best management practices, case studies, and other tools.
- Designing & Facilitating Multi-Stakeholder Dialogues - organizing and leading efficient and effective group discussions resulting in consensus outcomes.
- Developing Materials Management Programs - addressing targeted issues and best management practices while engaging key stakeholders.
- Recycling Business Development - reviewing business plans and providing technical assistance for the development of financing plans and partnership building.
- Promoting Recycling Market Development – organizing material-specific webinars and workshops, developing and maintaining a recycling business database, developing regional recycling fact sheets and reports, and engaging in discussions with industry and government.
- Conducting Research & Assessment - gathering information, conducting analysis, engaging key stakeholders, and identifying key concerns and solutions.
Current Projects Completed Projects
NERC administers two national programs—the Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse and the Electronics Recycling Coordination Clearinghouse. NERC’s association management services include fiscal management, project oversight, project and program development and implementation, grant writing, membership services, and public outreach.
In addition, NERC serves as the fiscal agent for the RecycleCT Foundation.
For more information, contact Lynn Rubinstein, NERC's Executive Director.