NERC’S Fall 2018 Conference
October 30 - 31
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Call for Papers for NERC’s Fall 2018 Conference
The Northeast Recycling Council extends an invitation to all who are interested in presenting at its Fall ’18 Conference—The Future of MRFs. The Conference will be held on October 30th – 31st in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. NERC’s Conferences attract an expert speaker pool and a diverse audience of government, industry, non-profits, and consultants working in sustainable materials management.
If you have expertise in one of the following topics to be featured at the Conference, please consider submitting a presentation abstract:
- Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) capacity in the Northeast – current & future
- Available & upcoming technology for differently sized MRFs
- Best Management Practices for MRFs to effectively manage current market conditions
- MRFs’ ability to adapt to new products entering the marketplace
- MRFs’ ability to communicate with the public about what is recyclable
- Safety Concerns
- Employee safety issues and strategies
Detailed Presentation Abstract – 150 words or less
Submission Deadline – May 10, 2018
Send Submissions to – Mary Ann Remolador, NERC’s Assistant Director & Events Organizer – Feel free to call with any questions at 802-254-3636.
We welcome your session suggestions and your participation at the Fall Conference.