NERC’s Fall 2018 Conference Exhibitors
On behalf of the Northeast Recycling Council, Inc. (NERC), businesses are offered the opportunity to be an exhibitor at NERC’s Fall 2018 Conference—The Future of MRFs. The Conference will be held on October 30th - 31st at the Sheraton Hartford South Hotel. For more information, contact Mary Ann Remolador, NERC’s Assistant Director & Event Organizer.
- You receive one free conference registration.
- You are provided with one exhibit table with electricity available (includes a 6' x 3' exhibit space)
- You are recognized on the conference attendance list as well as in the opening plenary session of the conference.
- You are invited to donate a product as a door prize, gaining even more visibility and recognition for your company.
The exhibit tables will be located either in the same room as the conference presentations or an adjoining room. All refreshment breaks will take place in the exhibit area. In this way, exhibitors are guaranteed maximum direct exposure to all attendees.
Following are exhibit space details:
- Exhibitor Fee — $800 (Includes one table for one staff person including conference registration. Additional staff need to register separately.)
- Floor Area — 6’ x 3’; table and electricity are available, if needed. * The Hotel will charge a separate fee for electricity.
Conference Registration: Go here for the Conference registration rates.
A Memo of Understanding must be signed by all exhibitors and emailed to Mary Ann Remolador at the time of registering for the event.