NERC’S 30th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITY
On behalf of the Northeast Recycling Council, Inc. (NERC), businesses are being offered a unique opportunity to be a special exhibitor at NERC’s 30th Anniversary celebration, November 13 - 14, at the Lord Jeffery Inn, Amherst, Massachusetts.
For more information, contact Mary Ann Remolador, NERC’s Assistant Director & Event Organizer.
- You receive one free conference registration.
- You are provided with one exhibit table with electricity available (includes a 6' x 3' exhibit space)
- You are recognized on the conference attendance list as well as in the opening plenary session of the conference.
- You are invited to donate a product as a door prize, gaining even more visibility and recognition for your company.
- And, you are encouraged to include a “30-year” theme in your exhibit.
The exhibit tables will be located in a room adjoining the conference presentation space.
Conference refreshment breaks will take place in the exhibit area. In this way, exhibitors are guaranteed maximum direct exposure to all attendees.
Following are exhibit space details:
- Exhibitor Fee — $750 (Includes one table for one staff person including conference registration. Additional staff need to register separately.)
- Floor Area — 6’ x 3’; table and electricity are available, if needed. * The Hotel will charge a separate fee for electricity.
A Memo of Understanding must be signed by all exhibitors and emailed to Mary Ann Remolador at the time of registering for the event.